Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Curecoin has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Curecoin has a market capitalization of $2.96 million and $6,939.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Curecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001543 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.34 or 0.01224904 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008130 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007497 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00077440 BTC.
Curecoin (CURE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,144,940 coins. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Curecoin is curecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Curecoin
Curecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Curecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.