AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. AidCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.13 million and $70,158.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AidCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0685 or 0.00000880 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Bancor Network, Ethfinex and Upbit. During the last seven days, AidCoin has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005187 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.92 or 0.00332729 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.55 or 0.00802929 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.68 or 0.00149950 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004787 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000099 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
AidCoin was first traded on November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,647,599 tokens. AidCoin’s official message board is medium.com/aidcoin. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AidCoin’s official website is www.aidcoin.co.
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Ethfinex, Bancor Network and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.