X-CASH (CURRENCY:XCASH) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One X-CASH coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. X-CASH has a market cap of $1.46 million and $118,076.00 worth of X-CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, X-CASH has traded down 14.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- PLATINCOIN (PLC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.01 or 0.00285295 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safex Token (SFT) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- BBSCoin (BBS) traded up 955.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
XCASH is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2014. X-CASH’s total supply is 34,893,894,716 coins. The official website for X-CASH is x-cash.org. The Reddit community for X-CASH is /r/xcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. X-CASH’s official Twitter account is @XCashCrypto.
X-CASH Coin Trading
X-CASH can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-CASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy X-CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for X-CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.