Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be purchased for $0.0130 or 0.00000159 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Coinrail. In the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 8.3% higher against the dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a market capitalization of $10.75 million and approximately $1.41 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is a token. Its launch date was October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.