QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One QunQun coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0092 or 0.00000113 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $18.94, $20.33 and $10.39. In the last seven days, QunQun has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. QunQun has a market capitalization of $5.90 million and approximately $3.72 million worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $708.12 or 0.08712876 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00034102 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010797 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
QUN is a coin. Its launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 642,658,357 coins. The official website for QunQun is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
QunQun Coin Trading
QunQun can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $32.15, $24.43, $20.33, $5.60, $50.98, $10.39, $24.68, $51.55, $7.50, $18.94 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.