PlayChip (CURRENCY:PLA) traded up 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. PlayChip has a total market capitalization of $14.96 million and $101,310.00 worth of PlayChip was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PlayChip has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar. One PlayChip token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and LATOKEN.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $713.62 or 0.08731872 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00034275 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010775 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
PlayChip (PLA) is a token. It launched on November 21st, 2018. PlayChip’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,009,105,693 tokens. The official message board for PlayChip is medium.com/playchip. The official website for PlayChip is www.playchip.com. PlayChip’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PlayChip
PlayChip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayChip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlayChip should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlayChip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayChip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.