Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 15th. In the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $13.44 million and approximately $5.30 million worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Contents Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $711.94 or 0.08679881 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00035694 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011663 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Contents Protocol
CPT is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,162,258,539 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io. The official message board for Contents Protocol is medium.com/contents-protocol.
Buying and Selling Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.