ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One ALIS token can now be purchased for about $0.0613 or 0.00000751 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit. ALIS has a market cap of $2.40 million and approximately $1,024.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ALIS has traded 26.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.80 or 0.00328084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.56 or 0.00900681 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00154512 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000096 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
ALIS was first traded on August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,126,863 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ALIS Token Trading
ALIS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.