REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 25th. REPO has a market capitalization of $43.73 million and $97,866.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, REPO has traded up 19.1% against the dollar. One REPO token can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00007691 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.10 or 0.00427527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00019225 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00001916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.33 or 0.00992854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00185113 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00007506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000116 BTC.
REPO’s launch date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for REPO is www.repocoin.io.
Buying and Selling REPO
REPO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade REPO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.