Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Sphere coin can now be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00010875 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last week, Sphere has traded up 19.1% against the US dollar. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $7.08 million and approximately $359,397.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00028392 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004225 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013136 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00146507 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0915 or 0.00001756 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
Sphere is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.