Serve (CURRENCY:SERV) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. Serve has a total market capitalization of $797,737.00 and $46,243.00 worth of Serve was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Serve has traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar. One Serve token can currently be bought for $0.0439 or 0.00000840 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including UPbit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00375810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019293 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.32 or 0.01078251 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208830 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Serve Token Profile
Serve’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,179,691 tokens. The official message board for Serve is medium.com/@servetoken. The official website for Serve is serve.io. Serve’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Serve Token Trading
Serve can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Serve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Serve should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Serve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Serve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Serve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.