Unibright (CURRENCY:UBT) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. One Unibright token can now be bought for approximately $0.0245 or 0.00000483 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, Liquid and Bilaxy. Unibright has a market cap of $3.45 million and $424,995.00 worth of Unibright was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Unibright has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.87 or 0.00372593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.96 or 0.01124650 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00212225 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001543 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005793 BTC.
Unibright was first traded on January 11th, 2018. Unibright’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,984,219 tokens. The official message board for Unibright is medium.com/@UnibrightIO. Unibright’s official Twitter account is @Unibrightio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Unibright is /r/Unibright. Unibright’s official website is unibright.io.
Unibright Token Trading
Unibright can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Liquid, IDEX, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unibright directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unibright should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unibright using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unibright Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unibright and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.