TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. In the last seven days, TRON has traded down 12.1% against the US dollar. One TRON coin can now be purchased for $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, IDAX, IDCM and Exmo. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.77 billion and approximately $309.57 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00375420 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01111100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00211207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005797 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00371674 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, BitForex, Zebpay, DDEX, Fatbtc, Coinnest, Kucoin, YoBit, Liquid, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Allcoin, Trade Satoshi, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Exmo, Tidex, RightBTC, CoinFalcon, BTC-Alpha, Exrates, Cryptomate, Rfinex, OpenLedger DEX, ChaoEX, Binance, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bibox, OEX, Coindeal, Ovis, OKEx, Indodax, LBank, Hotbit, Liqui, Gate.io, Braziliex, Cobinhood, IDCM, Tokenomy, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, CoinEx, CoinTiger, Bitbns, Upbit, LATOKEN, CoinExchange, Neraex, WazirX, Mercatox, Koinex, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Huobi, OTCBTC, Livecoin, Bithumb, Coinrail, IDAX, Kryptono and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.