News headlines about Distil (LON:DIS) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Distil earned a news sentiment score of 1.92 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news coverage about the company an news buzz score of 4 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news headlines that may have impacted Distil’s analysis:
- Opinion | Think before getting machines to take moral decisions for us (livemint.com)
- Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Distil (DIS) Stock Price (americanbankingnews.com)
- Is Now The Time To Look At Buying Distil plc (LON:DIS)? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Distil (DIS) Given Media Sentiment Rating of 2.00 (americanbankingnews.com)
- Secrets of whisky smuggling country to be revealed at site of ancient distillery (scotsman.com)
Shares of DIS opened at GBX 1.93 ($0.03) on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $9.66 million and a PE ratio of 19.25. Distil has a 12-month low of GBX 1.75 ($0.02) and a 12-month high of GBX 2.85 ($0.04).
Distil Company Profile
Distil plc, through its subsidiaries, markets and sells spirits and wines. The company operates under various brands, including RedLeg Spiced Rum, Blackwoods Vintage Gin, Blackwood's Limited Edition Vintage Gin, Blackwood's Vodka, Blavod Original Black Vodka, Diva Vodka, and Jago's Vanilla Cream Liqueur in the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, Spain, Australia, and Russia.
Recommended Story: Federal Reserve
Receive News & Ratings for Distil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Distil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.