Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 15th. In the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 3.9% against the US dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including $32.15, $5.60, $13.77 and $10.39. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market capitalization of $763,349.00 and approximately $128.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
About Uniform Fiscal Object
UFO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,788,358,137 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $33.94, $13.77, $7.50, $10.39, $51.55, $20.33, $32.15, $18.94, $5.60, $50.98 and $24.43. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniform Fiscal Object should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.