Winco (CURRENCY:WCO) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 6th. In the last seven days, Winco has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar. One Winco token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Simex and SouthXchange. Winco has a market capitalization of $1.55 million and approximately $33,074.00 worth of Winco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004376 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.24 or 0.00470961 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00064045 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00007197 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003342 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
WCO is a token. Winco’s total supply is 6,752,580,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 462,205,382 tokens. Winco’s official Twitter account is @WincoCrypto. The official message board for Winco is blog.winco.io. The official website for Winco is winco.io.
Buying and Selling Winco
Winco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Winco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Winco should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Winco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Winco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Winco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.