News articles about Samsung Electronics (OTCMKTS:SSNLF) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Samsung Electronics earned a media sentiment score of -1.33 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave press coverage about the technology company an news buzz score of 1 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Samsung Electronics’ ranking:
- Samsung’s Outlook Matters More Than Its Weak First-Quarter Results – Tech Check (realmoney.thestreet.com)
- Jim Cramer: Why Samsung Is Real Money’s Stock of the Day (thestreet.com)
- South Korea’s Samsung Electronics sees 60% fall in profits (finance.yahoo.com)
- Google Just Opened Up a New Revenue Stream for Google Assistant – Tech Check (finance.yahoo.com)
- Samsung Stock Slips as Profits Forecast Falls to Lowest Level in Years (realmoney.thestreet.com)
The stock has a market capitalization of $14,186.71 billion, a PE ratio of 363.49 and a beta of 10.12. Samsung Electronics has a twelve month low of $1,400.00 and a twelve month high of $2,450.00.
Samsung Electronics Company Profile
Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd. engages in the manufacturing and selling of electronics and computer peripherals. The company operates through following business divisions: Consumer Electronics, Information Technology & Mobile Communications and Device Solutions. The Consumer Electronics business division provides cable television, monitor, printer, air-conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines and medical devices.
Featured Article: Google Finance
Receive News & Ratings for Samsung Electronics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Samsung Electronics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.