Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 30.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 6th. Over the last week, Rupee has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rupee coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0051 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $174,877.00 and approximately $451.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 41.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- AllSafe (SAFE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001829 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
Rupee is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 33,964,900 coins. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @RupeeBlockchain. Rupee’s official message board is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.