EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 6th. One EUNO coin can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000299 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, EUNO has traded 21.8% lower against the dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $277,378.00 and $104.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- ProxyNode (PRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
EUNO Coin Profile
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 24,902,981 coins and its circulating supply is 18,029,959 coins. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.