Wavebase (CURRENCY:PWV) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 6th. Over the last seven days, Wavebase has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Wavebase token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Wavebase has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Wavebase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00007029 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.06 or 0.00370566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002447 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.02 or 0.01653379 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00256766 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005937 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.79 or 0.00443220 BTC.
Wavebase’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens. Wavebase’s official Twitter account is @peoplewavehr. The Reddit community for Wavebase is /r/peoplewaveico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Wavebase is peoplewaveico.io. The official message board for Wavebase is peoplewaveico.io/blog.
Buying and Selling Wavebase
Wavebase can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavebase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wavebase should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wavebase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wavebase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavebase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.