TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. TrueFlip has a total market cap of $1.40 million and $168.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrueFlip token can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00004370 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, TrueFlip has traded 17.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00007011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00371005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.18 or 0.01655163 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00257491 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005968 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.63 or 0.00440013 BTC.
TrueFlip was first traded on May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The official website for TrueFlip is trueflip.io. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.