TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 6th. Over the last week, TokenPay has traded 15.2% lower against the US dollar. TokenPay has a market capitalization of $24.06 million and approximately $426,636.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.51 or 0.00029837 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Sistemkoin, BiteBTC and TOPBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005172 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012906 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00146108 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008372 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 51% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TokenPay (CRYPTO:TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 20,010,796 coins and its circulating supply is 15,944,674 coins. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay.
Buying and Selling TokenPay
TokenPay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.