Save Environment Token (CURRENCY:SET) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. One Save Environment Token token can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00005952 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. Save Environment Token has a market cap of $291,172.00 and $6,534.00 worth of Save Environment Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Save Environment Token has traded up 26.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $783.28 or 0.15263615 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00053572 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Bibox Token (BIX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009799 BTC.
Save Environment Token Token Profile
Save Environment Token (SET) is a token. It was first traded on July 5th, 2018. Save Environment Token’s total supply is 55,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 953,436 tokens. The official website for Save Environment Token is www.set4earth.com. Save Environment Token’s official Twitter account is @securosys.
Save Environment Token Token Trading
Save Environment Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save Environment Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Save Environment Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Save Environment Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Save Environment Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save Environment Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.