Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. Over the last seven days, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded flat against the US dollar. Royal Kingdom Coin has a total market cap of $3,290.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.29 or 0.00372656 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002455 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.58 or 0.01691592 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00257232 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005870 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.89 or 0.00403436 BTC.
About Royal Kingdom Coin
Royal Kingdom Coin’s launch date was July 10th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official website is www.royalkingdomcoin.com. The official message board for Royal Kingdom Coin is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Trading
Royal Kingdom Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royal Kingdom Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royal Kingdom Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.