Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 6th. In the last seven days, Oyster has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Oyster has a total market cap of $43.35 million and $0.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Oyster token can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $770.81 or 0.15249991 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00054530 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Bibox Token (BIX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00010242 BTC.
Oyster Token Profile
Oyster (PRL) is a token. Its genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. Oyster’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. Oyster’s official website is oysterprotocol.com. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Oyster Token Trading
Oyster can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Oyster should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oyster using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.