Minex (CURRENCY:MINEX) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. During the last week, Minex has traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Minex has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3,702.00 worth of Minex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Minex token can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.26 or 0.00372130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019484 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $86.81 or 0.01676969 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00256081 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005845 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.81 or 0.00440722 BTC.
Minex Token Profile
Minex launched on July 4th, 2017. Minex’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens. Minex’s official website is minexteam.com. Minex’s official Twitter account is @MINEX_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Minex Token Trading
Minex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Minex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.