Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded up 2.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. During the last seven days, Minereum has traded up 21.7% against the US dollar. One Minereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0087 or 0.00000167 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Minereum has a market cap of $47,316.00 and $133.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006936 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00370601 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019405 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.56 or 0.01688214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.35 or 0.00257409 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005873 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00403755 BTC.
Minereum was first traded on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 5,462,813 tokens. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Minereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.