Micromines (CURRENCY:MICRO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 6th. During the last seven days, Micromines has traded down 3.8% against the dollar. One Micromines token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, Mercatox, Crex24 and Hotbit. Micromines has a market capitalization of $73,894.00 and $29,434.00 worth of Micromines was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006936 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00370601 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019405 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.56 or 0.01688214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.35 or 0.00257409 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005873 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00403755 BTC.
Micromines’ total supply is 18,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,491,887,606 tokens. Micromines’ official Twitter account is @Microminestoken. The official message board for Micromines is medium.com/@micromines. The official website for Micromines is micromines.co.
Micromines Token Trading
Micromines can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Micromines directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Micromines should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Micromines using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Micromines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Micromines and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.