Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 6th. During the last week, Merculet has traded 60.5% higher against the US dollar. One Merculet token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Kucoin, IDEX and Hotbit. Merculet has a total market cap of $1.56 million and $238,666.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007016 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.08 or 0.00377876 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019826 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $84.64 or 0.01676279 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.03 or 0.00258062 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005938 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.84 or 0.00432050 BTC.
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,022,056,358 tokens. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. The official website for Merculet is www.merculet.io.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Kucoin, IDEX, Bilaxy, CoinMex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.