InvestDigital (CURRENCY:IDT) traded 11.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. InvestDigital has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $272,435.00 worth of InvestDigital was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, InvestDigital has traded 50.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One InvestDigital coin can now be purchased for $0.0052 or 0.00000103 BTC on major exchanges including $20.33, $13.77, $7.50 and $18.94.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.08 or 0.00376915 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002456 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019829 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.79 or 0.01654934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.02 or 0.00257209 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006035 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.62 or 0.00427032 BTC.
InvestDigital’s total supply is 800,000,000 coins. InvestDigital’s official website is investdigital.info.
Buying and Selling InvestDigital
InvestDigital can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $50.98, $18.94, $10.39, $20.33, $13.77, $33.94, $32.15, $24.68, $24.43, $51.55 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InvestDigital directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InvestDigital should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InvestDigital using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InvestDigital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InvestDigital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.