Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 6th. One Impleum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0157 or 0.00000306 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last seven days, Impleum has traded up 18.8% against the US dollar. Impleum has a total market cap of $71,517.00 and $23.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.07 or 0.00371651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.98 or 0.01656117 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00257244 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $783.28 or 0.15263615 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000148 BTC.
Impleum Coin Profile
IMPL is a coin. Impleum’s total supply is 4,760,736 coins and its circulating supply is 4,552,834 coins. Impleum’s official Twitter account is @impleum. The official website for Impleum is impleum.com.
Impleum Coin Trading
Impleum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impleum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Impleum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.