Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded 14.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. One Ignition coin can now be purchased for $0.0843 or 0.00001670 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Ignition has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ignition has a total market cap of $86,087.00 and $66.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00029909 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005174 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012935 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00146155 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003720 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008359 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
Ignition is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,076,534 coins and its circulating supply is 1,021,210 coins. Ignition’s official website is www.ignitioncoin.org. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ignition Coin Trading
Ignition can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ignition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.