Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded down 18.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. During the last seven days, Hero has traded flat against the dollar. Hero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $282.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hero token can currently be purchased for $0.0287 or 0.00000710 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00007175 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.11 or 0.00375590 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $84.35 or 0.01658209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00258439 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006027 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.17 or 0.00435831 BTC.
Hero Token Profile
Hero’s launch date was March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hero’s official website is herotoken.io. The official message board for Hero is medium.com/@HeroToken.
Buying and Selling Hero
Hero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.