Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 6th. Helium has a market cap of $721,988.00 and approximately $32.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Helium coin can now be purchased for $0.0730 or 0.00001449 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24. During the last seven days, Helium has traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00031180 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00046288 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00009009 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00001000 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00007515 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005031 BTC.
Helium (HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,242,166 coins and its circulating supply is 9,893,786 coins. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.