GeyserCoin (CURRENCY:GSR) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 6th. One GeyserCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0187 or 0.00000368 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Crex24. GeyserCoin has a total market capitalization of $19,334.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of GeyserCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GeyserCoin has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- FinCoin (FNC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Metal Music Coin (MTLMC3) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- StarCash Network (STARS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- RSGPcoin (RSGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00100025 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded down 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
GeyserCoin is a coin. GeyserCoin’s total supply is 1,032,436 coins and its circulating supply is 1,032,106 coins. GeyserCoin’s official Twitter account is @GeyserCoin_Dev and its Facebook page is accessible here. GeyserCoin’s official website is geysercoin.com.
Buying and Selling GeyserCoin
GeyserCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeyserCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeyserCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GeyserCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeyserCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeyserCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.