Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 10.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. One Ether Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002214 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, DigiFinex, EXX and Cryptopia. During the last week, Ether Zero has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Ether Zero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $122,446.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.55 or 0.03269741 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00134557 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Ether Zero Coin Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Cryptopia, Hotbit and EXX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.