EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded up 27.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. Over the last seven days, EchoLink has traded up 47% against the U.S. dollar. EchoLink has a market cap of $2.08 million and approximately $529,848.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EchoLink token can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Huobi, HitBTC and LBank.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $766.63 or 0.15185003 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00054621 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001483 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002333 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Bibox Token (BIX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00010249 BTC.
EchoLink Token Profile
EchoLink (EKO) is a token. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,995,750 tokens. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, LBank and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.