E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, LocalTrade, Exrates and YoBit. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a total market cap of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006502 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000112 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, LocalTrade and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.