Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. One Crypto coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Crypto has a total market cap of $59,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,052.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.24 or 0.03274941 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.23 or 0.01827895 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $302.11 or 0.05987588 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.96 or 0.01346930 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00128282 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.88 or 0.01404851 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00366451 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00027337 BTC.
Crypto (CTO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.