Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00003379 BTC on exchanges including Braziliex, CoinExchange, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Crown has traded up 27.3% against the US dollar. Crown has a total market capitalization of $3.83 million and approximately $45,407.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,170.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $319.15 or 0.06170286 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00009962 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.32 or 0.01707535 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00018297 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00053954 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Crown (CRYPTO:CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 21,924,847 coins. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Braziliex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.