Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 15.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 6th. In the last week, Cosmos has traded 26.7% higher against the US dollar. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $4.80 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for about $4.41 or 0.00085834 BTC on popular exchanges including GDAC, Hotbit, Coinone and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00029566 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005091 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012700 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.71 or 0.00150046 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 51.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Cosmos (CRYPTO:ATOM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 236,355,290 coins. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Hotbit, Coinone and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cosmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.