BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 6th. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the dollar. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLUE token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007014 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.12 or 0.00378677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.24 or 0.01668506 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00259279 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005954 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00421794 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE launched on October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.