Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 6th. Bitdeal has a total market capitalization of $61,516.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitdeal has traded down 20.8% against the US dollar. One Bitdeal coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.17 or 0.01818836 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002444 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00001301 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 32.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002422 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013480 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003017 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001476 BTC.
Bitdeal (BDL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2017. Bitdeal’s total supply is 219,596,262 coins and its circulating supply is 175,583,793 coins. Bitdeal’s official Twitter account is @bitdealuk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitdeal is bitdeal.co.in.
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitdeal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitdeal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.