Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $147,988.00 and approximately $84.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000101 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Bitcloud is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 29,141,353 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official website is bit-cloud.info. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcloud should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.