AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded up 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $414,775.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AudioCoin has traded 61.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One AudioCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00029575 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00005142 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012834 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00149393 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 36.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00008601 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000049 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
AudioCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 959,853,875 coins. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine.
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AudioCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.