APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. One APIS token can currently be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, IDEX and Bit-Z. During the last week, APIS has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar. APIS has a total market cap of $10.01 million and approximately $12,202.00 worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00014470 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00063237 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 44.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000022 BTC.
APIS (APIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,873,324,621 tokens. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official website is apisplatform.io.
APIS Token Trading
APIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase APIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.