ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded up 13.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. In the last week, ALIS has traded 37.1% higher against the dollar. ALIS has a market capitalization of $1.53 million and $3,691.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ALIS token can currently be bought for $0.0394 or 0.00000781 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.11 or 0.00378967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $84.10 or 0.01668506 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.06 or 0.00259112 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005953 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $21.65 or 0.00429360 BTC.
ALIS Token Profile
ALIS’s genesis date was August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,926,863 tokens. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.