WavesGo (CURRENCY:WGO) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One WavesGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000423 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. WavesGo has a market capitalization of $138,815.00 and $11.00 worth of WavesGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WavesGo has traded 21.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00380086 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002705 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025033 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.01 or 0.01663747 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00231924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004997 BTC.
WavesGo launched on April 23rd, 2017. WavesGo’s total supply is 8,144,083 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,144,033 tokens. WavesGo’s official website is www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html. WavesGo’s official Twitter account is @gowavesgo and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for WavesGo is medium.com/@wavesgo.
Buying and Selling WavesGo
WavesGo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WavesGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WavesGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WavesGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WavesGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WavesGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.