OctoCoin (CURRENCY:888) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One OctoCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, OctoCoin has traded 27.4% higher against the dollar. OctoCoin has a total market cap of $138,452.00 and $0.00 worth of OctoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00017434 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00060382 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000223 BTC.
OctoCoin Coin Profile
888 uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 8th, 2014. OctoCoin’s total supply is 54,986,834 coins. The official website for OctoCoin is octocoinfoundation.org. OctoCoin’s official Twitter account is @octocoin888 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
OctoCoin Coin Trading
OctoCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OctoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OctoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OctoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OctoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OctoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.