SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. One SureRemit token can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. SureRemit has a total market cap of $2.15 million and $5,920.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SureRemit has traded up 56.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00379847 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.68 or 0.01707291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00235635 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 55.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00002509 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004983 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
SureRemit’s launch date was January 18th, 2018. SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. The official website for SureRemit is sureremit.co. SureRemit’s official message board is medium.com/sureremit.
SureRemit Token Trading
SureRemit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.